815-561-8255 Request Line

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Feb 24, 5:45 PM
Saturday, Feb 24, 7:45 PM
Monday, Feb 26, 6:15 PM

Social Media

Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter






Lee Man Died of Smoke Inhalation

A Lee man who died in a house fire Sunday night appears to have died from smoke inhalation.  37 year old Jeffrey Schneider died in the fire according to Lee County Coroner Jesse Partington.  The fire occurred Sunday night around 10 at 3482 Willow Creek Road just outside of Lee. The house was engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived.  An official cause of death won’t be determined until toxicology test results are in, which could take several weeks. The State Fire Marshal’s Office, Illinois State Police crime scene investigators, the Lee County Sheriff's Office and the Lee County Coroners Office are investigating.

Comments

Download the WRHL App Today!

Download the Apple app today
Download the Google Play app today
Closings and Cancellations

Your Local Station For:

Copyright © 2018 WRHL. Good Time Oldies 1060am. All Rights Reserved.
Site by RiverBender.com